V-Carve Wizard suggestio for enhancement

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
Phil
Vectric Wizard

Post by Phil »

Hi Paco,
I was wondering if you planned to go to the Vermont Camp Shopbot. My wife and I are going, it's three hours north of where I live in Massachusetts.
I recently found a program called "Knotworker". I've been having a lot of fun creating Cetic Knots, it's very easy and very versatile. I've been able to use Inkscape to convert the Knot designs to a vector for V-Carving. I've carved a few designs and I like the results. This link will take you to the Knotworker site http://goldcup.cjb.net/index.htm
This a 4"x12" panel for a frame in the base of a fireplace.
Attachments
4x12 Panel.jpg
(55.37 KiB) Downloaded 187 times

dighsx
Vectric Wizard

Post by dighsx »

One feature I would like to have is the ability to scale things without the locked aspect ratio. On the scale tab where it lets you enter an exact size, I'd like to be able to enter the exact size and have an option to keep the aspect ratio locked or not.
Take it easy.
Jay (www.cncjay.com)

BrianM
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: A few ...

Post by BrianM »

Hi Jay,

Version 3 has the abilty to scale without the locked aspect ratio. We are doing another sign show this week here in the U.K which has kept us pretty busy, but hopefully by next week we will put together a post with some of the stuff which is coming in V3 and answer some of the suggestions posted in this thread.

Cheers

Brian

dighsx
Vectric Wizard

Post by dighsx »

Sounds good Brian and good luck at the show.
Take it easy.
Jay (www.cncjay.com)