This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Vectric Apprentice
- Posts: 512
- Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: Cncrouterparts CPR2448
- Location: Burien, Wa
There is a font on Letter Head fonts I would like to use for a job. $45 is to much for a 1 time use. The font is called Chromeliner http://www.letterheadfonts.com/fonts/chromeliner.php Anyone know of a similar font that is free or low cost.I have checked some of the font sites but nothing I see looks good.
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 5111
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:12 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: Gerber System 48,Denford Triac Modified
- Location: Crossgates, Scotland
If you save the image from the letterheads site you can then use that image to search for one similar on the free font sites most of them have a section where you can upload an image & then they try to match it. Results are often way off but worth a try you may get lucky.