This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I'm trying to cut/carve the hexagon pattern to a depth of .13" in this file, the material depth is .23", I've tried a profile cut to only the depth but having no luck, I've joined the vectors but still no luck, does anyone have input as to the solution here? I can profile cut all my outside lines ok, I even tried the vcarve function but no luck.
- file to crave hexagons.crv
- (190.5 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 693
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:43 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: Camaster Stinger using WinCNC
- Location: Tucson, Az.
Use a profile cut with a v-bit on the line. In the example I moved the hex pattern to a new level for easier selection.
- file to crave hexagons-1.crv
- (243.5 KiB) Downloaded 9 times