Drawing Vectors

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
sharkcutup
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Shark HD3 Pro Extended Bed with Spindle

Re: Drawing Vectors

Post by sharkcutup »

Sharkcutup
Yes it is. Is that something you would be willing to share with me.
I bought the plans for the saw horse and found that what there were more things that need to be cut than was on the picture I posted.
Have you cut any of these.
Thanks Jeff
Sharkcutup
I went to your web side and it is very nice.
If you would be willing to sell me your file I would be willing to do that also.
Just contact me at cusoak@gmail.com
thanks Jeff
Hello Jeff,

Actually I was just curious as to how fast I could draw this project out freehand from that plan image you provided and the other images that I was able to find on the internet.

I have not cut any of these sawhorses but may do so in the near future. My vectors are scaled down from the original drawing (27.875" W x 32"H) due to CNC cutting limitations. My Vector drawing is 24.5" W x 32" H. Hole placements are near guess due to not having an actual copy of the plans. It was drawn out using what images of the project that are available. So after cutting one and assembling it adjustments may have to be made on future cuttings for proper fit/setup.

If fact, you have a copy of the plans so it should be just a matter of moving the holes and anything else that may need adjusting.

I will email you my copy of the .eps file vectors which you can IMPORT into your software program. You will have to create your own toolpaths. If you have any questions you can contact me by my email.

Have a Great DAY!

Sharkcutup
V-Carve Pro Tips, Gadget Tips & Videos
YouTube Channel - Sharkcutup CNC
V-Carve Pro 12.005