Feature request - zoom last

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
Phil
Vectric Wizard

Feature request - zoom last

Post by Phil »

I'd like to make a suggestion for an addition to the zoom options - zoom last. Often when zooming in tight, particularly for node editing, I'd like to zoom out just a bit to the last spot I was at in the drawing. Currently I have to F6 to see the whole screen then zoom back in. It would be more convenient to be able to zoom to the last view in many situations.

RoutnAbout
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 24x18 Desktop

Re: Feature request - zoom last

Post by RoutnAbout »

Phil wrote:I'd like to make a suggestion for an addition to the zoom options - zoom last. Often when zooming in tight, particularly for node editing, I'd like to zoom out just a bit to the last spot I was at in the drawing. Currently I have to F6 to see the whole screen then zoom back in. It would be more convenient to be able to zoom to the last view in many situations.
I agree that it would be nice to have more hot keys for functions. But I've found it easier to Zoom and Pan by using a Mouse with a Scroll Wheel.
By rolling the mouse wheel forward and back zooms pretty fast. (with the mouse pointer being the center of focus)
Using the mouse wheel like a button and pushing it down and holding it down over your drawing allows you to pan the entire drawing.
Roll of Honor <-- Never Forget
________
Don

Phil
Vectric Wizard

Post by Phil »

I do all of my work on a laptop, there is no scrollwheel.

RoutnAbout
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 24x18 Desktop

Post by RoutnAbout »

I also do most of the design on a laptop when not in the shop, and my old habits made me purchase a USB optical mouse, it does make things so much easier.

But would still like to see more hotkeys
Roll of Honor <-- Never Forget
________
Don