Giving Thanks

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
Bob Jr
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Axiom, Shark

Giving Thanks

Post by Bob Jr »

This note is addressed to everyone here,
Something that I don't do enough...I would like to give thanks to all who contribute to this forum.
There are frequently times when I look at a new post out of curiosity and realize it's a topic that is of great help to me.
You have led me to a wealth of information that answers questions, and challenges me to go a little further outside of my comfort zone.
Thank you for all that you do.
Bob
"Be accurate."
W. Tell

Leo
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 1300 x 1300 x 254 Chinese Made

Re: Giving Thanks

Post by Leo »

Thank you all who contribute here. This forum is one of Vectric's strongest assets.

I have learned sooooo much of lots of stuff just on this forum.

It's all because of contributions.

Thank you :D
Imagine the Possibilities of a Creative mind, combined with the functionality of CNC

Bob T
Model of CNC Machine: Shark HD 520

Post by Bob T »

I agree, thank you all.

Makingtoothpicks
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Cncrouterparts CPR2448

Post by Makingtoothpicks »

I second that :mrgreen:

GJHall
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: DIY 48x96

Post by GJHall »

As a newbie, I would like to thank everyone for all the great advice and for all the information in the forums.

Gary

CrowsWW
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: ShopSabre 4896

Post by CrowsWW »

This is a wonderful site. I also wish to thank all of those that post and share files.
I have learned tons of Tips & Tricks. This is the first place I go when I have a question about CNC or Vectric software
Troy Crow
Crow's Woodwork's
I have a day job to support my wood habit!

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Post by Adrian »

I use a lot of forums every day on a range of different subjects and this is, by far, the most useful and friendliest. I don't know why this one doesn't suffer the politics and attacks that the others do but I'm very grateful that it is the way it is.

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

Adrian wrote:I use a lot of forums every day on a range of different subjects and this is, by far, the most useful and friendliest. I don't know why this one doesn't suffer the politics and attacks that the others do but I'm very grateful that it is the way it is.
I only use a couple of forums now, funny enough the politics & attacks that accompany many forums put me off using them :lol: :lol:

When I was looking for cam software there were quite a few packages available & with no experience of this type of software it was difficult to know what might be best for me. Having looked at what was available & the support offered for each of them Vectric came out well ahead of anything else from what I could see. The easy to understand tutorials were an important part of that decision but the icing on the cake was this forum with it's friendliness & willingness of members to help others out :lol: :lol:

GaryR6
Vectric Wizard

Post by GaryR6 »

What they said and a hearty hohohohohoh

WaltS
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot 2418 - Spindle - ScottP Spoilbrd

Post by WaltS »

I'd like to say thanks to everyone who contributes here, and as a newbie not making me feel stupid by asking the sometimes stupid question. I've learned so much over the last couple months just reading posts, and it has really accelerated my knowledge and use of my machine. This is by far the most "professional" forum I use, and it's a true breath of fresh air from so much of the petty bickering, name calling, politics and other stuff that takes place in so many forums. Thank you all for making this place what it is.

mezalick
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Camaster Cobra

Post by mezalick »

I'd also like to add my thanks..
I would not be where I am without the help of this forum...

Happy Holidays,
Michael
Michael Mezalick
https://www.youtube.com/user/mezalick
mm@mezalick.com

BrianM
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: A few ...

Post by BrianM »

I'd like to join in on behalf of all of us here at Vectric and thank everyone who contributes for making this such a lovely and informative place to visit. The courtesy, friendliness and knowledge shown by people on the forum really is an inspiration and we have learned so much from peoples posts.

Brian

Xxray
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: CAMaster Stinger 1

Post by Xxray »

Adrian wrote:I use a lot of forums every day on a range of different subjects and this is, by far, the most useful and friendliest. I don't know why this one doesn't suffer the politics and attacks that the others do but I'm very grateful that it is the way it is.

You are right about that.
Maybe because all of the forums and subforums are very software specific [ no "Off Topic" or "Anything Else" subforums], plus being decidedly international helps this forum avoid the creeping partisanship and polarization that inflicts most other forums.

I actually like to bicker, debate and trade barbs on http and in real life, but there is a time and place for it and that place is not here. Whether one is a seasoned CNC pro, just starting out or somewhere in between, there is always something new to be learned ,,, And it is so easy to do that here, often without even trying.
Doug

Will Williamson
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: Thermwood CS-45 5 x 10

Post by Will Williamson »

Thanks Everyone
Will Williamson willmade.com
Williamson Lumber & Millwork Inc.
Capac, Michigan

Will Williamson
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: Thermwood CS-45 5 x 10

Post by Will Williamson »

As a side note, I have not seen MS Wolfie, on here lately, maybe we could inquire or check up on them some how
Will Williamson willmade.com
Williamson Lumber & Millwork Inc.
Capac, Michigan