Luminaria project from Vector

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
Roy Esslinger
Model of CNC Machine: home built

Luminaria project from Vector

Post by Roy Esslinger »

I am trying to make the holiday project from Vectric called the LUMINARIA It has 4 parts and is 11X7 I am trying to duplicate it and make 4 sets at a time on my table which will handle 48 inches. I have done everything I would do by using CV to duplicate it and it just doesn't go through the toolpaths properly like it does when I do my own projects. This only seems to happen when I try to use a vector.com new project. I am doing everything that I normally would do to duplicate it but I must be missing something. When I highlight the whole project and go to 3-d and click on the first toolpath offered it only shows the original 2 parts of the project and then shows cutting the properly That's fine if I want to do one at a time but I don't want to have to reload a new board every time the first one is completed. HELP!

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Re: Luminaria project from Vector

Post by Adrian »

Not totally following your description of what you're doing but are you selecting the correct vectors for the toolpaths after copying them?

That project doesn't use the Automatic vector selection for the toolpaths so you would either need to set that up first or select the new vectors and add them to the toolpath.