Layout Help Needed

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Re: Layout Help Needed

Post by Adrian »

nikki1492 wrote: Thank you all for your suggestions and help. I would have had a real mess on my hands going with what I had.

I'll keep you all posted on my progress. I might even do photos if you all promise not to laugh. I've never seen another person's cnc shop or machine so everything for me comes from reading and others pictures. But it works for me.

:D :D What a great bunch you all are. Everybody have a beer or soda or coffee on me. :D :D

Barb
We were all beginners once. Some of the mistakes and assumptions I made when I first started make me go red when I think about them now!

This is a great place to learn. The best forum I've ever been part of and I'm still learning something from it most days.

nikki1492
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: self made desktop size

Post by nikki1492 »

Adrian wrote:We were all beginners once. Some of the mistakes and assumptions I made when I first started make me go red when I think about them now!

This is a great place to learn. The best forum I've ever been part of and I'm still learning something from it most days.
I love it! How many times I've said, "We all had to start somewhere."

You blew me out of my socks when you said the t-bone ends looked a bit funky... as if they had been re-sized. I had to see if you were peeking over my shoulder. :lol: That's exactly what I did 'cause I didn't know how to make them myself. :oops:

You're right, this is a really great place. When I do come out of lurking mode I'm not treated like a....'woman'.... just as another CNCer who has a problem or something to contribute.

I'm off to setup my t-track pockets. I'm really excited about this. I'll feel a lot more confident and comfortable knowing my hold-downs have a better chance to work as expected.

My end goal here it to do the carved plexiglass on the edge lit base.

Have a good one Adrian. And again to all, thanks for the help. 8)

Barb

nikki1492
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: self made desktop size

Post by nikki1492 »

Wolffie wrote:Well, then you know about the Aussie black humour :D
Red = blue
Bald = curly

Not good being a Scotsman down here, they always have the kilt up around their ears :lol:

Cheers
Wolffie
The problem herein lies in the fact I find the 'Aussie black humor' to be bloody funny.

No Aussie blood in these veins but wonder if somebody is not telling the whole truth. :lol:

Barb