Multicam CNC RS2412vi, made in Australia post processor needed

Post general information and questions relating to Cut2D in this Forum.
Novarover
Model of CNC Machine: Multicam SR2412vi

Multicam CNC RS2412vi, made in Australia post processor needed

Post by Novarover »

Does anyone have a recommended post processor for the Multicam CNC machine model RS2412vi, made in Australia? The machine uses an AXYZ A2MC processor and I've already tried the generic AXYZ A2MC post processor in the Victric software. When I load the file to the CNC machine, the machine seems to accept the tool path but as soon as it goes to start the tool path, the machine stops and raises the Z axis and aborts the rest of the tool path. I'm looking for a solution that will allow my machine to respond correctly. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated."

adze_cnc
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: AXYZ 4008

Re: Multicam CNC RS2412vi, made in Australia post processor needed

Post by adze_cnc »

Could you attach a sample g-code file that doesn’t work here? You’ll need to rename it to have a .txt extension (e.g. pomme.txt).

By “generic” I suppose you mean one that isn’t ATC. Do you have it’s actual name?

Novarover
Model of CNC Machine: Multicam SR2412vi

Re: Multicam CNC RS2412vi, made in Australia post processor needed

Post by Novarover »

Hi adze

I've just created a very simple file of some images and sent them to the machine and once again it failed. When I run the file, the machine selects the right tools starts up the dust extractor and suction table and positions itself to start the first shape, the Z axis lowers ready for cutting and then it pauses and nothing else happens and then I get a message in LCD screen for the machine asking if I want to lift the Z axis give me a choice of yes or no, it doesn't matter which one I choose the tool path is always abandoned.

In relation to the generic post processor, I meant the post processor from the Victric library. I have been using the AXYZ A2MC mm.nc post-processor

I've attached a screenshot of the tool path along with the G code.
Thank you for taking the time to assist

Regards Carlo
Attachments
PP Test 05.txt
(1.21 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
Image.png