Jobsheet configuration

Post general information and questions relating to Cut2D in this Forum.
Newleaf
Model of CNC Machine: Kew1325

Jobsheet configuration

Post by Newleaf »

Hi,

I want to print out diagrams for each sheet that provides a diagram of the layout of part numbers and part description and a list of parts. Shown on the sheet

When I open a jobsheet and print in A4 I cannot read the part names.

I currently use CutList Plus to optimise and creat sheet layouts as it allows me to print out a jobsheet like this Image, which clearly displays the part layout and description.

Can this be achieved in Cut2D Pro?

Thanks
Attachments
ED743EB4-D34C-4C25-8CB6-601FD6B86066.png

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Re: Jobsheet configuration

Post by Adrian »

How are you labelling the parts for when you use the Job Sheet function in Cut2D? If you can't see them you could try increasing the font size.

As you've probably noticed the Cut2D Job Sheet is aimed more towards an operator needing to know which tools and toolpaths to use rather than what the parts on the board are.

There's no direct way of associating notes with vectors (parts) for printing out on the Job Sheet. Notes are associated with the tool, toolpath or the whole job.

The closest you will get without delving into programming to modify the gadget is to use the Print function on the File menu to print it out at A4 size so you get the whole job on one sheet rather than the reduced image on the Cut2D Job Sheet.