Vectric Proudly Becomes Employee Owned!

Post general information and questions relating to Cut2D in this Forum.
Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: xxx

Vectric Proudly Becomes Employee Owned!

Post by Stephanie Downing »

We are thrilled to announce Vectric Ltd is officially majority owned by its employees following a generous move by company owner Brian Moran.

As part of an initiative to grow the company whilst strengthening its focus on employees and customers Vectric have implemented an employee ownership trust structure, whereby the majority shares of the organisation are held in a trust on behalf of the staff. Vectric employees will initially have shares of 51%.

Vectric will continue to be headed up by Managing Director Edward Powell with Brian stepping back from the day – to day control. Brian said; “I am extremely lucky to have worked with such talented people over the last 14 years, and now is the time to share the success with those who make it possible by giving everyone at Vectric a stake in the business and a say in the company’s future.

Vectric continues to go from strength-to-strength and while I considered many exit options none of them protected the ethos of the company, the expertise of our staff, or the potential for software development like employee ownership did.”

Edward Powell added; “We believe employee ownership is the right model for a forward-thinking company like ours, where so much is dependent on our people as individuals and the way they work together as a team. This is an opportunity to increase engagement by giving staff more potential to collaborate and lead within the business. The team have fully embraced the concept of employee ownership and are delighted that Vectric’s legacy will be protected.

We are all excited to see what the future holds, our ethos has been and will always be to provide a quality product for our customers. Going the extra mile is how we have built our reputation and we will strive to exceed our customers expectations always.

As a thank you to all of our customers and to celebrate becoming an employee owned company we are giving all VCarve and Aspire customers a selection of free 3D Clipart. For all of our Cut2D Customers we are giving away a selection of 2D files. Click here to access your free files: https://portal.vectric.com/2019EOTGiveaway

If you were at our latest User Group Meeting in Denver, you will have seen Bill Young of ShopBot tools present Brian with a wooden Beer Bottle as a gift. Bill has kindly given away those files to all VCarve and Aspire users.

Click here to download the free project files to create your own: https://www.vectric.com/vectric-communi ... BeerBottle

Happy Thanksgiving From Everyone at Vectric.
Attachments
The Final Beer Bottle
The Final Beer Bottle
Bill Young and Brian Moran
Bill Young and Brian Moran

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Re: Vectric Proudly Becomes Employee Owned!

Post by Adrian »

Brian has always struck me as a top bloke as we say in the UK.

Thank you for the clipart and may Vectric grow and prosper for many years to come.

grahamar
Model of CNC Machine: Shapeoko 3

Post by grahamar »

A great Company - all the best for the future!

I'm sure it's in very safe hands.

mtylerfl
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: -CarveWright CNC -ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha

Post by mtylerfl »

Yes indeed! Fantastic company and staff, all around. I’m excited for future innovations assuredly coming!

Brian is an inspiring and generous individual, not only in business and customer service matters, but on a personal level as well. This transition of ownership to his loyal employees is another testament to his character and his trust in others to carry on the outstanding legacy he established from the beginning.

Thank you, Brian!
Michael Tyler

facebook.com/carvebuddy

-CarveWright CNC
-ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha CNC

BigC
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Workbee

Post by BigC »

I never knew Brian, then why would I, being new the CNC game and for that matter its Software.
But I'm pretty sure Brian put many a long hour into this company in the years past, to nurture, grow and to be able to reap the rewards of its outstanding success.
For me, He and the Vectricians have created one of the most manageable pieces of Software out there for both the hobbyist and professional alike.
I found it easy to grasp straight out of the box. (although there are many facets that I've still to learn) and to all at the company, I thank you for that.
So fitting that he deemed to share its success with its employees. Something you don't see these days.
So I doff my hat to the man and may he enjoy in whatever other roles in life he wishes to fulfill in the future
All The Best Brian.
C
P.S. Thank You for the free gift and not forgetting you're loyal subjects

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: xxx

Post by Stephanie Downing »

Thank you all for your kind comments. :)

We all feel very blessed to work with such a wonderful community, we will certainly be doing our best going forwards to maintain the high level of service you have all been used to.

Thanks
Stephanie

mezalick
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Camaster Cobra

Post by mezalick »

Congrats to All,
A well deserved option and a generous offer from Brian.

Wishing all the best the Universe has to offer.

Michael
Michael Mezalick
https://www.youtube.com/user/mezalick
mm@mezalick.com

highpockets
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: PDJ Pilot Pro

Post by highpockets »

Congratulation Vectric!!!

An amazing company and a Fantastic group of people!

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Oh, and Thank You for the the Clipart :D
John
Maker of Chips

garylmast
Vectric Wizard

Post by garylmast »

I repeat what everybody as said, a Fantastic Company and Staff. Congratulations. Happy Thanksgiving.

Gary

rtibbs
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Shopbot desktop

Post by rtibbs »

Ditto all.
Being really new to the CNC world I would have thrown in the *Spindle* by now if it weren’t for the support of the users, the excellent tutorials, the software and the Vectric staff.

You guy’s and gals are second to none in my book. I look forward to the future.

Happy Thanksgiving from over here in the Colonies in sunny Florida

Ron

rgerding
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: Iconic 2015

Post by rgerding »

Having been an engineering manager before retirement I have been exposed to many computer software programs. I have never found any others that were so user friendly and have the backing of so many people including the forum members. I am really glad I found this software to use with my CNC machine. It makes it very enjoyable to be able to make excellent projects with this software. Good luck with the new employee management.
Ron
If sawdust were gold, I'd be very rich

jimandi5000
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Home Made 60 x 120

Post by jimandi5000 »

Congratulations. Happy Thanksgiving from the USA.
Thanks,
Jim

gkas
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Aspire, Axiom AR8 Pro+, Axiom 4.2W Laser

Post by gkas »

Congratulations to a great company. As others have said, your company is certainly one of the best software companies that I've dealt with over many years in the software development industry. Keep up the great work.

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

+1 to what's already been said, can't think of any Companies I have dealt with who are Better. Don't think it will make any difference to us as Customers though. From my own personal dealings with them it is hard to imagine they could get any better than they already are :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know Brian but have spoken with him at User Group meetings, wish him all the best in the future :lol: :lol:

Leo
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 1300 x 1300 x 254 Chinese Made

Post by Leo »

I have always found Vectric to be a TOP NOTCH company.

Congrats to all.
Imagine the Possibilities of a Creative mind, combined with the functionality of CNC