Post general information and questions relating to Cut2D in this Forum.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:54 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: Oozenest Ox 500 x 750/Openbuilds Minimil
Hi, I am having trouble starting a job. After setting work zero I am getting 'outside machine limits' error. Work area is X 325mm, Y 525mm and Z 57mm. The workpiece is X 238mm, Y 480mm and Z 21mm . Safe Z is set to 3 mm. Try as I might I cannot get the file to run. I tried a file with the same settings and material size and all worked. I am baffled! Any help would be gratefully received, this job is for a birthday present tomorrow.
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 3741
- Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:54 am
- Model of CNC Machine: GCnC/WinCNC
- Location: San Jose, California, USA
if the file is ove 2MB then put it on a site like drive.google.com or dropbox.com, and then share the link to the file here.I have tried attaching the CRV file but having no luck...
- Randall Newcomb