Post general information and questions relating to Cut2D in this Forum.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:54 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: Oozenest Ox 500 x 750/Openbuilds Minimil
Hi, I have just installed Cut2D on my laptop and the interface seems incomplete, I have tried twice with the same result. text and numbers are not present in the material set up dialog.....
- Vectric Archimage
- Posts: 10135
- Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:19 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48
- Location: Surrey, UK
What version of Windows are you running? Looks like you have a custom theme setup as well. Did you change the fonts? Might be worth going back to standard to see if that corrects it.
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 407
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:27 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: Chinese 6040
Also, what 3rd party anti virus program are you running, if any. I ask this because I was using AVG for years with no problem... when Vectric released v10 the AVG was flagging some files has potential threat. In fact, it quarantined one. I uninstalled that program and had no issues since... I now use Immunet.