Gallery for images of work cut using PhotoVCarve
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:39 am
- Model of CNC Machine: AXIOM PRO 8
- Location: Nanaimo, BC, Canada
I have been using photoVcarve for a few months now and have created a lot of fire wood. I have finally developed a pretty good process with crazy results.
- Vectric Apprentice
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:16 am
- Model of CNC Machine: Axiom Pro AR8
Hello! I am new to routing and am getting the machine you have. The Axiom AR8 Pro. Anxious. Was hopeing we could connect since we have the same machine. You probably havemore experience and could possible help me out. Would love to see some photo od stuff you have done. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!