Gallery for images of work cut using PhotoVCarve
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Vectric Staff
- Posts: 1961
- Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 10:15 am
- Model of CNC Machine: A few ...
- Location: Alcester U.K
This piece was cut by Jay and shows some real character. It is interesting because it is relatively 'coarse' it only works from a distance. Jay went on to have a bit more fun as you can see from the last picture.
- Adding VCarve Wizard into the mix
- (267.73 KiB) Downloaded 769 times
- The piece on Jay's home built router
- (130.23 KiB) Downloaded 669 times
- Same piece from a distance - very nice
- jay_bil_distance.jpg (19.53 KiB) Viewed 1468 times
- Close up photo of image - difficult to see what it is
- (171.19 KiB) Downloaded 741 times