9.5" x 14" litho

Gallery for images of work cut using PhotoVCarve
mccoy178
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: PRS96 Alpha Shopbot

9.5" x 14" litho

Post by mccoy178 »

Here is a litho I did for a legendary coach in our community. 1/2" corian, 8/4 cherry base cut with Aspire.
Attachments
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
Need something cut in Central Ohio? Let's talk!

BOOMER52
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: Self designed & built...

Re: 9.5" x 14" litho

Post by BOOMER52 »

That's taking COOLNESS to the next size level...!!! BIG & COOL is always mo bettah! Looks terrific and will be appreciated by all that see it... for sure and for certain! NICE!

BOOMER52

tonydude919
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: cnc mako shark ext bed with HD 5 gantry

Post by tonydude919 »

That is neat! What did you use for the light behind it? Did you cut out the edge of the litho by hand? Thanks for posting. I've done a couple lithos myself and now your taking it to the next level.

Tony
What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave

mccoy178
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: PRS96 Alpha Shopbot

Post by mccoy178 »

Thanks fellas! I used one of those hockey puck lights with a fancy housing from Lowe's. In regards to the outline, I brought the PhotoCarve into Aspire, used the vector tool to make an outline then offset that by .125 so that the photocarve would have a touch of rigidity. VCarve could do the same thing.

EDIT: We are working on a hall of fame at the school I work at, and this coach was a legend here in town. I plan to do a photo map around him of all his former teams in a collage.
Need something cut in Central Ohio? Let's talk!