Wish List

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
Jeffery71

Wish List

Post by Jeffery71 »

First the software is great!! There are some things I would like to see in a future release. Some of these are not really important while others I consider very important

I'm not sure if there is a way to do this right now. I have not found a way yet. Some times when I make a component I find later that I made it to high in the "Z" axis.
scaling it down loses the detial on the top. but there are times if I could just "trim" off the bottum of the component then it would lower it down and would be perfect.
Is there a way to do this now? I have tried putting in a negative number in the "base z height" but this lowers the component below the "0" point of the z. My work
around so far has been to either make a new compenent or save the component as a .stl and then import it back in and trim off the bottum when I import it. Am I missing
something here?

The "undo brush" I wish this would also undo any thing that you "erased"

I would like to see a "Masking" option. Its handy now and then to be able to mask of a part that you are sculpting.

I have used something that I would call a "push pull" brush before. Basically allows you to raise and lower an area the size of your brush without loosing all the detail, it kind of
"fades" on the edges of the brush.

Would it be possible to make it so you can "sculpt" components?.... just would be a little quicker than making it into a working model and then back to a component if you just see something that needs a little tweaking on a component.

I like to have a "flattening" brush. I may have mention this before.

I would like to see at some point the ablity to adust the brush's profile from a "VorU" shape.... Think I mentioned this before also.

I'm very happy with Aspire. The best money I have every spent for sure!