This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
I have lost all my tool data base in inches. I only have metric. Not sure if I changed setting or not. Can anyone help?
- Vectric Apprentice
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:08 am
- Model of CNC Machine: Xcarve
First place to look is in your recycle bin.
You might also tell us what you were up to before you lost it?
And, it always pays to make a copy of things like that and stash them somewhere.
"If you see a good fight, get in it." Dr. Vernon Jones
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 3120
- Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:04 pm
- Location: Leland NC
- Model of CNC Machine: 8020 Build 48X36X10 RP 2010 Screenset
Check the other parts of the tool database tree. It's very easy to drag one level inside another and think it's been deleted.
- Vectric Archimage
- Posts: 10086
- Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:19 pm
- Location: Surrey, UK
- Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48
Return to VCarve - General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ezurick, Google [Bot], phill05 and 26 guests