MY Wife

This is the place to post images of work produced using Aspire
CarveOne
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Home built designs - 3'x4' and 5'x12'

MY Wife

Post by CarveOne »

A few months ago I made this for my wife just to see what her reaction would be. It was somewhat of a shock at first glance, but then she gave me a hug when she realized that she really does treat me this way (when I behave myself of course). I dreamed up the text on my own, but if it applies to you, then you are welcome to use it for a similar project for your own wife. :)

It's 3/4" x 11-1/4" by 15" red oak lumber.

CarveOne
Attachments
My Wife plaque.jpg
CarveOne
http://www.carveonecncwoodcraft.com

garylmast
Vectric Wizard

Re: MY Wife

Post by garylmast »

I like it and can relate. Especially the part "she keeps me on a short leash".

scubanimal
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: Stinger1 24, Shark HD2 Pro, Aspire,

Post by scubanimal »

Very Cute, Love is wonderful thing... Interesting thought, Men often say a Dog is Man's best Friend, and Woman say a Diamond is a girl's, so if your wife really thinks about your note its a very heart warming statement beyond just the words.

dwilli9013
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 3 axis Self Designed Self Built

Post by dwilli9013 »

Nice!!! I can especially relate to this as my wife is very much into our fur babies. Thanks for sharing.
D-Dub
Dwayne
Dwilli

Savannahdan
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Axiom AR8

Post by Savannahdan »

CO, you're an old dog and a real romantic.

CarveOne
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Home built designs - 3'x4' and 5'x12'

Post by CarveOne »

FYI - I used Clipart/Weaves/Weave33-i for the border, then scaled and distorted it slightly to fit the piece of material. There might be more similarities to puppies and other pets that will work well for your own situation, but these just seemed to fit my case very well. And it worked ... :D

garylmast - Me too. We have been married a short two years. She was nervous at my 55th high school reunion recently, but no cat fights broke out. I behaved myself.

scubanimal - Yes it is. My first marriage was a disaster, and I stayed single for most of my life after that. This one is making up for all of that.

dwilli9013 - You're very welcome. Do something nice for her with this idea, and watch her melt.

Savannahdan - Yes, I am - on both counts - now that I am so blessed to have her in my life.

CarveOne
CarveOne
http://www.carveonecncwoodcraft.com