Re: accuracy is off

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
mtylerfl
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: -CarveWright CNC -ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha

Post by mtylerfl »

sharkcutup wrote:OOPs! :oops: My Bad!!!

I have not needed a 3/16" .(.1875) router bit so never really shopped for one. I was just trying to make a point that if there is not a certain size shouldn't the software NOT allow it. But in this case (again My Bad) the software would allow it because there are that size bits available.

My Apologies everyone!!! :(

Sharkcutup
No apology necessary. It will never happen that the software won't allow a particular size to be entered. Never.

Bit diameters can vary from their advertised size, custom bits are made, dimensions of a bit diameter changes after sharpening and on and on. The user must be able to input any diameter they need.
Michael Tyler

facebook.com/carvebuddy

-CarveWright CNC
-ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha CNC

Mike2700
Model of CNC Machine: cncrouterparts4x4

Post by Mike2700 »

Hi: My apologies to everyone for wasting your valuable time, I cant believe I didnt catch that :oops:

Thank you very much fo all your help

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

No need to apologise, you aren't the first to make that sort of error & you certainly won't be the last :lol: :lol: Your post is probably going to help other people who have made this mistake & for what ever reason won't ask the question themselves so its not a waste of peoples time at all :lol: :lol: