This is the place to post images of work produced using Aspire
Made a new bit holding tray. Gleened ideas from OpenBuilds and other internet sources.
I thought it came out pretty good...
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:40 am
- Location: Massachusetts
- Model of CNC Machine: Laguna Swift 4x4, Shapeoko S3 XL
Looks very nice and useful! Thanks for sharing
- Vectric Apprentice
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:56 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: Home built
Thanks for posting and sharing your project
I have been thinking about making some sort of bit storage your idea looks good will have to think where I want to put one as I am running out of room.
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:54 pm
- Location: Glenns Ferry, idaho
- Model of CNC Machine: Probiotix meteor 26x50
After a few variations of bit holders (for router tables usually) that eventually filled up with wood bits, I've started making them with a top hole just a little larger than .25, and a through hole 3/16". This lets any debris that drops into empty holes drop out when you pick up the bit holder. Also helps if the bit holder is screwed to the side of a router table cabinet.
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 983
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:14 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: CNC Shark Pro
Return to Aspire - Gallery
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], dealguy11, Google [Bot] and 15 guests