Vegas users meet

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
GaryR6
Vectric Wizard

Vegas users meet

Post by GaryR6 »

I keep thinking I'm going to find something clever to say other than "outstanding" or "wow" But they both work. Once again, I find myself saying it's the best money I've spent on learning all year. The sessions we great , to the point and helpful. I again, learned, learned, learned. Each year I wonder what could they possible come up that's new. Each year they excel at adding function. The addition of outside partners was interesting, as sometimes I get lost in my own world with my blinders on.
If you didn't go, kick yourself! Promise yourself you'll go next time and mean it.
P.S. I'm a proud fan of ASPIRE.

MarkJohnston
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: CAMaster MC4848

Re: Vegas users meet

Post by MarkJohnston »

I couldn't agree more with what GaryR6 said. The meeting was wonderful. I look forward all year to going!
I really don't know how Vectric can put on a meeting like that with all the things they do and everything they give to us for the money they charge. I've dealt with a lot of company's
in my days and I think Vectric is the best ever.
The hotel food was outstanding as well.

Thanks again Vectric!!!

Mark

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

Well I for one am looking forward to seeing the pictures & report from the meeting, never ceases to amaze me what some people do with the software & the show & tell tables are always worth seeing, would be so much better to actually be there but that is unlikely to ever happen :oops:
Still you never know, managed to make it to the UK meeting for the first time this year (4th time lucky) so who knows whats in my future :lol: :lol: :lol:

dhellew2
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Legacy Artisan 72 and AVID CNC Rotary

Post by dhellew2 »

I agree, this was the best UGM yet..
Martin never say never... however I must admit is is a long swim :P Maybe some day I will get to the UK UGM! :wink:
Dale
You will get old if you live long enough!
Young = time, no money
Old = money, no time
Dale