Aspire and touch screen?

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
mtylerfl
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: -CarveWright CNC -ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha

Re: Aspire and touch screen?

Post by mtylerfl »

Thank you for taking the time to make the video!

Looks very promising. Are you attending the Vegas User Group next month?
Michael Tyler

facebook.com/carvebuddy

-CarveWright CNC
-ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha CNC

dealguy11
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Anderson Selexx 510

Post by dealguy11 »

That does look pretty good. My wacom sometimes skips but I don't see any of that going on here and it seems like you're able to place the brush accurately. Thanks for making the video!
Steve Godding
Not all who wander (or wonder) are lost

highpockets
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: PDJ Pilot Pro

Post by highpockets »

mtylerfl wrote: Are you attending the Vegas User Group next month?
I really wanted to, but between travel time (I don't fly) and the weekend it's just more time then I have at that time.

Would really like to meet some to the Vectric people as well as the Wizards from the forum.
John
Maker of Chips

highpockets
Vectric Wizard

Post by highpockets »

Oh I almost forgot..... In my search for a new laptop I was surprised to find that several brands have switched the function keys!!!! Most notable are Dell and HP. On the new laptops if you want to press F1-F12 you have to press the fn key plus the F1-F12 key!!! But the good news, if you want to change the volume, screen brightness, put your laptop into airplane mode or any of the other things I do once in a blue moon you can do just by pressing the F1-F12 key!!!! What the heck were they thinking????

Asus still has the F1-F12 keys correct.....
John
Maker of Chips

dwilli9013
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 3 axis Self Designed Self Built

Post by dwilli9013 »

highpockets wrote:Oh I almost forgot..... In my search for a new laptop I was surprised to find that several brands have switched the function keys!!!! Most notable are Dell and HP. On the new laptops if you want to press F1-F12 you have to press the fn key plus the F1-F12 key!!! But the good news, if you want to change the volume, screen brightness, put your laptop into airplane mode or any of the other things I do once in a blue moon you can do just by pressing the F1-F12 key!!!! What the heck were they thinking????

Asus still has the F1-F12 keys correct.....
John you can actually change that functionality, Do a google search on switching. I was distraught when I seen my HP Laptop was as you described.
D-Dub
Dwayne
Dwilli

highpockets
Vectric Wizard

Post by highpockets »

Thanks Dwayne,
Didn't do a Google search, did ask the "kid" at Best Buy about it, he thought there was something but couldn't figure it out. I've been an HP guy for years, was really surprised when I saw that. Anyway, very happy with the new Asus laptop.
John
Maker of Chips