Support Issues?? Where is support??

This forum is for requests and queries about machine tool support for Vectric Products
CDNbacon
Model of CNC Machine: BIESSE SKILL G FT / BIESSE ROVER 27

Support Issues?? Where is support??

Post by CDNbacon »

First off, this is not to stir anything up here, I like this forum, but Is there an explanation as to why I never get responses to tech support.? I've been patient for a month.

Same problem as my other post. Vectrics Post for the BIESSE SKILL 1224GFT/15.36GFT DOES NOT work. I also have a Rover27.
None of Biesses Posts from Vectric works on either machine.

Some of you on this board have really tried to help me get going on my machine and I appreciate it. I did what was recommended next
which was to email support but nobody has responded?

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Re: SUPPORT ISSUES?? Where is support??

Post by Adrian »

Going by the many previous posts on the forum about Biesse machines the issue isn't really the Post Processor. It's the control software that the Biesse uses and the way that works with 3rd party files. I would contact the supplier of the machine and get the exact process from them.

When you email support are you using the email address that you registered/purchased the Vectric software under? Not sure if they check support queries at that level but given there are illegal copies of the software around I wouldn't be surprised.

BrianM
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: A few ...

Post by BrianM »

CDNbacon wrote:...
Some of you on this board have really tried to help me get going on my machine and I appreciate it. I did what was recommended next
which was to email support but nobody has responded?
I've searched our support system using both the email address you use here and the name you used when you bought Cut2D Pro and the only data we have is the original sales record email so I'm afraid we haven't received an email from you which is why you have had no response.

Brian

CDNbacon
Model of CNC Machine: BIESSE SKILL G FT / BIESSE ROVER 27

Post by CDNbacon »

Adrian wrote:Going by the many previous posts on the forum about Biesse machines the issue isn't really the Post Processor. It's the control software that the Biesse uses and the way that works with 3rd party files. I would contact the supplier of the machine and get the exact process from them.

When you email support are you using the email address that you registered/purchased the Vectric software under? Not sure if they check support queries at that level but given there are illegal copies of the software around I wouldn't be surprised.
Yes, I've used the same email address as my purchase. What do you mean by checking queries at that level? I spent $700 on software that comes with post processors for *specific* models that don't work? I don't see a section in help on issues with any machine brands and definently nothing regarding controllers.

And regarding Biesse, Biesse Canada told me to contact Vectric if they supplied software that had Post Processor options for my models. They where adamant about dealing with support here.

I will resend my emails to support here again and see what happens. Thx for the input.

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Post by Adrian »

Hopefully support will have the definitive answer for you.

It's a shame that those who have posted previously on the forum who have their Biesse machines working didn't contribute to your previous thread. As I said there there are numerous posts on the forum from people who have it working so the PP definitely does work. It's just the totally unique way the Biesse control software works that seems to be the stumbling block when setting it all up which is why I suggested contacting Biesse.

frank131313
Model of CNC Machine: biesse rover 30L2

Re: Support Issues?? Where is support??

Post by frank131313 »

i want to rejuvenate my old Biesse Rover 30 L2 1999 , i have call Biesse Canada and i have ask them if it possible to do and i have telling them that i want to use it with Vectric ... after reading many post i continu to ask myself about this .... Is it possible to do what i want to do ? ... if someone know the answer , i am willing to pay for the information ... please

Regards

IslaWW
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: CNC Controller Upgrades

Post by IslaWW »

Frank...
My REZurrection line of control systems has been designed to do just that. They have been used on numerous brands with inoperable legacy control systems to allow their users to take advantage of more modern drive components and software, including most, if not all brands of CNC control software in todays market.

In most cases on aging "big iron" machines, they have provided a control solution costing thousands of dollars less than the OEM mfgr can offer. I also offer an onsite installation and tuning option with selected control software brands.

Email: gcnc411@gmail for more info
Gary
Gary Campbell
GCnC Control
ATC & Servo Controller Controller Upgrades
GCnC411 (at) gmail.com

Mark
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: CNC Shark, ShopBot, Roland PNC3000

Post by Mark »

To CDNbacon

Apologies I was out of the country when you first posted this topic.
I have searched our support system, we still do not appear to have received an email from you.

Could I just check how you are spelling Vectric in the emails that you have sent?

I will drop you an email to your email address.

Mark.