Here is a rendering of the sons of anarchy reaper.
Is about 12x10" done out of .75 poplar, took about 4 hours to cut with a 1/32 tapered ball nose. Don't know how well it shows in the pic but many of the smaller areas and along the edges got burnt, this is due to my bit being a little dull, plus I didn't use a roughing pass and it really bit into the wood. Burns don't look bad anyhow, but I really need a new bit. Just used 2 poly clear coats on it.
Am doing another in walnut as I speak, looks flawless so far, I am doing this "standing proud" plus I did use a roughing on this one, so should turn out better, will post when able [shaping up to be a 6 hr cut, I'll be up to 4am waiting on it].
[ps - Don't tell Jax I made this, he'll kick my a$% !]