Vector Art 3D Animal Collection 1

Tips, tricks and questions about the free Design and Make 3D Machinist from https://store.designandmake.com/ - Design & Make projects

Moderator: Todd Bailey

JamesB
Vectric Alumni
Model of CNC Machine: Exel CNC SL60/90 Pro

Vector Art 3D Animal Collection 1

Post by JamesB »

If your not interested in purchasing 3D clipart do not read this post and apologies for wasting your time.

We have today released the Vector Art 3D Animal Collection 1 "by Jules". This is a collection of clipart on a DVD disk which comes in the Vector Art 3D Machinist V3M format (as well as other file formats such as STL, RLF and PTN). There is over US$3500 of clipart for only US$499. This can be imported into Machinist - scaled and toolpaths created. These files can then be imported into VCarve Pro to add text or do other styles of toolpath. We think this collection will make a great set of models to offer your customers and represents amazing value.

You can read details of the collection here: http://www.vectorart3d.com/Animal-Coll1 and can view what comes in the collection here: http://www.vectorart3d.com/index.cfm/An ... ontent.htm

Sorry for the advert - hopefully some of you will find this useful. Cheers, James
Attachments
Animals.jpg
(19.09 KiB) Downloaded 371 times

tgm
Vectric Craftsman

3D Collection

Post by tgm »

For what it's worthg I just purchased the 3D Animal collection this week and we have just got done running a few samples using 3D Machinist. The results were awesome to say the least and the software is one of the most intuitive I have ever had the pleasure of using.
I am now playing with the Cut 3D software and we WILL be purchasing that the day it is released.
The full combination of VCarve Pro, Photo VCarve, Vector Art 3D Machinist and Cut 3D will allow most users to do all they ever wanted to do with a CNC for a fraction of the cost of some of the other software packages out there.
WE ARE SOLD!!
Keep those 3D model collections coming guys.........

Thanks to all of the forum members and contributors,

Tom in PA

JamesB
Vectric Alumni
Model of CNC Machine: Exel CNC SL60/90 Pro

Post by JamesB »

Thanks for the encouraging words Tom. Glad you like the collection - we will be working on more models and more collections going into next year.

One thing worth pointing out (and Brian or Tony can correct me if I am wrong) is that Cut3D will allow you to load our V3M models so that means you will not need to use Machinist anymore if you buy it. It offers all the functions and ease of use of Machinist but also gives you the option to add tabs on the cutout and to slice the model, so its a good step up for anyone wanting to work with Vector Art 3D models and many other 3D formats :)

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in the States.
James