Videos

Tips, tricks and questions about the free Design and Make 3D Machinist from https://store.designandmake.com/ - Design & Make projects

Moderator: Todd Bailey

lovebugjunkie
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Romaxx HS1

Videos

Post by lovebugjunkie »

James

In another post I saw you made reference to new videos on your web site. Are they still in the works?

tks
george

JamesB
Vectric Alumni
Model of CNC Machine: Exel CNC SL60/90 Pro

Post by JamesB »

An excellent question which is going to mainly result in me being embarrased. :oops:

As you say they are "still in the works". Actually I am genuinely hopeful to do some videos and articles in November/December (I am pretty tied up this month with some other projects). In the meantime if you have questions on anything please contact me directly jab(at)carve3d (dot) com

Sorry for the long lead time. Keep asking about them though, it encourages me to actually ge them done!
Thanks,
James

RoutnAbout
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 24x18 Desktop

Post by RoutnAbout »

JamesB wrote:An excellent question which is going to mainly result in me being embarrased. :oops:

As you say they are "still in the works". Actually I am genuinely hopeful to do some videos and articles in November/December (I am pretty tied up this month with some other projects).......Sorry for the long lead time. Keep asking about them though, it encourages me to actually ge them done!
Thanks,
James
tick tock....tick tock....tick tock....tick tock
Roll of Honor <-- Never Forget
________
Don