Moderator: Todd Bailey
I'd like to work with some of the 3D Design and Make files. I use VCarve Pro and understand the basics of the roughing and finishing passes. What is a good combination of material (hardwood/softwood/composite) and tools? A big question I know, but I'm having trouble getting decent looking carves and am hoping for a starting point in terms of router bits and material.
Thanks! in advance....
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:01 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: cncrouterparts
Why don't you post a photo and a crv file of your best effort, then we can take it from there. That's much easier than a tutorial on 3D carving...
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:39 am
- Location: Southern California
- Model of CNC Machine: Aspire, Axiom AR8 Pro+, Axiom 4.2W Laser
Return to Design & Make Clipart- General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests