I BOUGHT THE V CARVE COLLECTION...GREAT SERVICE

Tips, tricks and questions about the free Design and Make 3D Machinist from https://store.designandmake.com/ - Design & Make projects

Moderator: Todd Bailey

Thkoutsidthebox
Vectric Wizard

I BOUGHT THE V CARVE COLLECTION...GREAT SERVICE

Post by Thkoutsidthebox »

Hi folks,

I just wanted to share the great news! :D

Before Christmas I received the email from VA3D saying that they were discontinuing the V-Carve collection. So I had to buy it sooner than intended before they were all gone! I figured with the $100 REDUCTION !! :shock: it was even more worthwhile. VA3D are really great. :)

So why am I so complimentary? UPS messed up the shipping and routed my parcel to god only knows where! :shock: I contacted VA3D about a week ago saying it hadn't arrived, and within a day they had it zipping its way to Dublin! :D Fantastic service. You hear about fantastic service, but never really appreciate it until you need it yourself! James even gave me a free 3D model! :D

Anyway...now for the best part....2080 .eps/.ai models for $99...sounds great, and it is, the models are fantastic...REALLY. But here's the best part...that I really want to share, and I hope James doesn't mind, but I consider myself to have received 2080 3D models aswell for $99!!

:? How can this be? :o I hear you ask! :lol:

I opened one or two of the models in Corel a few minutes ago, spent about 30 seconds blurring them, imported them into PhotoVCarve...and VOILA! I just had to post this....You can see the results for yourself! WOW. IM SO HAPPY I COULD CRY! :cry: :lol: And for 2D Carving the models are really fantastic also.

This was a VERY quick job. To use the models for relief work, I'd cut out the smaller parts, like the flowers around the D, blur them individually, and copy them back into the larger picture to get more detail. Doing this with PVC is so much easier when you have very good pictures to work from.

But Really....If you do one thing this year, run over to VA3D and buy the V-Carve Collection at $99 before they're all gone! http://www.vectorart3d.com/vcarve/
The service is utterly fantastic. A BIG SHOUT OUT FOR ILDI AND JAMES. Thankyou for the sales support.
L8rs....wow... :D
Attachments
Snowflake.jpg
LetterD.jpg