Problem with stage coach model.

Tips, tricks and questions about the free Design and Make 3D Machinist from https://store.designandmake.com/ - Design & Make projects

Moderator: Todd Bailey

mark296
Vectric Craftsman

Problem with stage coach model.

Post by mark296 »

There is a problem with the stage coach model. I have carved three of them with what looks like a breakout on each one in the same place. The strange thing is that all three breakouts look exeackly the same on all three models. So I looked at the 3vm file and found the breakout in the v3m file. Then I downloaded the v3v model and it has the same breakout in it. The breakout is where the chains are. Can this be fixed?

JamesB
Vectric Alumni
Model of CNC Machine: Exel CNC SL60/90 Pro

Post by JamesB »

Hi Mark, can you email me a photo please - jab(at)carve3d(dot)com - Oscar cut one of these models for me and said there were some problems with some thin areas chipping out so I will need to revisit it to take care of some of those issues and can look at the problem you are having too. If you can send me the e-mail with a photo of the part showing where the problem is I will get it sorted out in the next few days. Best thing with anything to do with the models is to email me directly with as much info as possible. Thanks,
James

mark296
Vectric Craftsman

Post by mark296 »

Hi James,
I must say I am impressed with your speed and great work. The model looks awesome now when carved. I am very happy. Thank you
Can you tell me if the Animal Collection will still be there in June?

JamesB
Vectric Alumni

Post by JamesB »

Hi Mark,

I am glad the mods worked out, yes the animal collection will still be there in June.
Don't forget to post an image of the fiinished part here on the forum :)
Regards,
James

Thkoutsidthebox
Vectric Wizard

Post by Thkoutsidthebox »

JamesB wrote:yes the animal collection will still be there in June.
Do the collections get removed or are they permanent offerings?

I can't afford them right now, but think they're a great idea and I'll buy them as I have the money.

JamesB
Vectric Alumni

Post by JamesB »

The collections are designed to be products that will be continue to offer they are not short term or limited edition, we will be introducing new ones throughout the next year. In fact I hope we will have a new one ready for the end of this month! So keep checking the web-page.

Thanks,
James

Thkoutsidthebox
Vectric Wizard

Post by Thkoutsidthebox »

JamesB wrote:In fact I hope we will have a new one ready for the end of this month! So keep checking the web-page.
I cant wait! :D Any clues or will we have to guess what it might be? :)

JamesB
Vectric Alumni

Post by JamesB »

The new collection will be called Symbols and Icons. Out by the end of the month I hope.

mark296
Vectric Craftsman

Post by mark296 »

The Stagecoach model came out great. Thank you for all the work you have done on this James. The buyer was very happy.
I see you have the new collection Symbols and Icons out at your web site. Now I need to sell more carvings.
Attachments
Stage.JPG