3D Machinist aviailability?

Tips, tricks and questions about the free Design and Make 3D Machinist from https://store.designandmake.com/ - Design & Make projects

Moderator: Todd Bailey

rkd

3D Machinist aviailability?

Post by rkd »

Does anyone know if 3d Machinist is still available now that Cut3d is out? I tried downloading it but the emailed link doesn't work. I emailed the webmaster at vectorart3d but haven't gotten a response yet and just thought i'd try here. Thanks, Ryan

BrianM
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: A few ...

Post by BrianM »

Hi RKD,

The free Vector Art Machinist is still available, I'll email VectorArt 3D directly with this link and I'm sure James will reply

Brian

rkd

Post by rkd »

Thank you very much.
Ryan

JamesB
Vectric Alumni
Model of CNC Machine: Exel CNC SL60/90 Pro

Post by JamesB »

Hi RKD,
I just tested the link and it is working OK. You will probably need to deactivate virus software or other security you have in order for your computer to allow it to be downloaded (as it is an exe file). When you click on the link it should give you the choice of either to RUN or SAVE the file - does this happen? If not then let me know the error? If it does then choose Save and save the file onto your hard drive then you should be able to install it from there. If you continue to have problems please email me directly at jab(at)carve3d(dot)com.

Thanks,
James

rkd

Post by rkd »

Works now, thanks!