Post processor for vcarve centroid controller

This forum is for general discussion about PhotoVCarve.
cncanddesign

Post processor for vcarve centroid controller

Post by cncanddesign »

I was wondering if someone would email me the post for a centroid controller. The vcarve pro post doesn't work as a photovcarve post. I email support yesterday, but was thinking someone here might get it faster. Thanks

email is cncanddesign@yahoo.com

calgrdnr
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot prt with 4g upgrade

Re: Post processor for vcarve centroid controller

Post by calgrdnr »

I don't see your post prossesor listed in PVC . I was under the impression that they would work in all vectric products. but if not ,why not import the PVC file to VCP and generate tool path from there ? :D

BrianM
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: A few ...

Re: Post processor for vcarve centroid controller

Post by BrianM »

Hi cncanddesign,

I've attached versions of the Centroid postp for mm and inches which will work with PhotoVCarve. After unzipping the attached file, copy the two post processors to your PostP directory for your PhotoVCarve install.

Kent,
Many of the VCarve Pro posts do work with PhotoVCarve, but when PhotoVCarve was released our post-processor system did not support arc output. As PhotoVCarve does not support arcs this doesn't have any impact on functionality but it does mean that posts written for VCarve Pro with arc support need to have the arc command statements removed before they can be used with PhotoVCarve.

Brian
Attachments
Centroid_PVC_PostP.zip
(2.57 KiB) Downloaded 197 times