This forum is for general discussion about PhotoVCarve.
Am I missing something in PhotoVCarve pertaining to Grayscale height mapping? I see nothing like item #3.
Is it a combination of procedures?
- Vectric Apprentice
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:40 am
- Location: Massachusetts
- Model of CNC Machine: Laguna Swift 4x4, Shapeoko S3 XL
Use a ball nose cutter. Set the line spacing to around 15% (Enter the value into the box, don't use the slider) Here's my quick attempt:
From this image:
Good judgement comes from experience.
Experience comes from bad judgement.
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 1500
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:21 am
- Location: Renton, WA USA
- Model of CNC Machine: Shark Pro Plus (modified)
Some good info here - viewtopic.php?p=129292#p129292
- including a PDF walk through from Sara.
- Vectric Archimage
- Posts: 9117
- Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:19 pm
- Location: Surrey, UK
- Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48
Return to PhotoVCarve - General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests