need help

This forum is for general discussion about PhotoVCarve.
michaelmicksr
Model of CNC Machine: home built

need help

Post by michaelmicksr »

:?
I purchased vcarve pro and also photo carve no problems with v carve do things all the time with that want to try photo carve several times watched tutorials ok got it now try pulling pic into photo carve just like tutorial all that shows up on any picture i try to load in is a big brown box no picture Iv checked made sure it says its registered under me and yep I had windows 7 pro just updated to windows 10 but never really used it yet in widows 7 since I payed for it so tried running in windows 7 to still only get big brown block where picture should be any ideas why ????? :roll:

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Re: need help

Post by Adrian »

What happens if you load the sample Baby picture? If that works then it must be something up with your pictures.

michaelmicksr
Model of CNC Machine: home built

Post by michaelmicksr »

just tried sample boy file still just a brown box where pic should be :?

weber765
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: home built and modified Vytek rebel

Post by weber765 »

In Photovcarve after you save tool-paths do you also go under files and save as; Photovcarve file (*.pvc) and then when you open Vcarve under files; import, Photovcarve or cut3d toolpaths ? The files must be imported to be seen in Vcarve.

Glenn

Frunple

Post by Frunple »

michaelmicksr wrote::?
I purchased vcarve pro and also photo carve no problems with v carve do things all the time with that want to try photo carve several times watched tutorials ok got it now try pulling pic into photo carve just like tutorial all that shows up on any picture i try to load in is a big brown box no picture Iv checked made sure it says its registered under me and yep I had windows 7 pro just updated to windows 10 but never really used it yet in widows 7 since I payed for it so tried running in windows 7 to still only get big brown block where picture should be any ideas why ????? :roll:
Wow!
Punctuation would make this a lot easier to read! Is that one sentence???

weber765
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: home built and modified Vytek rebel

Post by weber765 »

Another thought might be when your in PhotoVcarve under preview and tool-paths do you turn on the fill in color ? I always use the black fill in, but I tried one with it turned off and basically got a big brown picture like you described .