PhotoVCarve my post processor is not listed?

This forum is for general discussion about PhotoVCarve.
celebrationscuba
Model of CNC Machine: Laguna

PhotoVCarve my post processor is not listed?

Post by celebrationscuba »

I just purchased and installed PVC, my processor is not listed. I have emailed Vectric customer support,
(and checked the message was received), however they have choose not to reply.

I have a Laguana IQ HHC cnc machine. I have called Laguna Tools, 2 times, and was told a service technician would call me back, and that has not happened either.

I am new to this, and do not know which post processor to choose from the list of those available , and trial and error have not worked so far. Does anyone have any suggestions, as EVERYONE here has more experience than me?

Thanks in advance,
Jimmy

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Re: PhotoVCarve my post processor is not listed?

Post by Adrian »

When did you email them? Don't forget that Vectric is a British company so the working hours will be different from where you are.

Try this - https://lagunacnc.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=42

Install of a post processor into PhotoVCarve is a bit different to what it shows there. Once you've downloaded and extracted it you need to go the Program Files folder where PhotoVCarve is installed and put the Post Processor into the PostP folder.

celebrationscuba
Model of CNC Machine: Laguna

Re: PhotoVCarve my post processor is not listed?

Post by celebrationscuba »

Thanks, Laguna did call be back and sent me the files for my processor. I had no problems getting it installed, with the instructions sent with the file. Vectric also emailed me the same files and instructions, 4 days later