Problem with VCarve Pro Software?

This forum is for general discussion about PhotoVCarve.
Mark
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: CNC Shark, ShopBot, Roland PNC3000

Re: Problem with VCarve Pro Software?

Post by Mark »

I got an email from Mark today and he mentioned that many people have similar problems
Hello Ric,

In my email, I mentioned that you were the 3rd person to report this and that the other two had the Constant Guard installed on there computers.

As I mentioned in my email, if the program works well on one computer, but not the other
perhaps the different computers are running with different updates to the Comcast software.

Both other reports were recent, so perhaps it is a recent update that has caused this.

Most AV programs have a “Safe programs” list where you can register an application
so that it can run or the company require that you report false positives to them. I would advise that you add any applications that you require, to the safe applications list.

I hope that this helps.

Cheers,

Mark.

Robert stark
Model of CNC Machine: Paranha

Post by Robert stark »

I am having a unique problem that I have not seen posted anywhere. My problem is all at once my program started calculating with the results looking like they were made out of balloons or rocks. Mark corrected a file I sent to him but it took over 11 hours to cut it. I loaded another photo and used the exact same settings that Mark used but to no avail. I thought the problem might exist in my computer so I restored it to original settings. Once complete I reloaded photo vcarve and the results were the same.
If anyone else has experienced this I would like to know if and how you corrected it.

mtylerfl
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: -CarveWright CNC -ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha

Post by mtylerfl »

Hi Robert,

Pretty much no idea what you're talking about. Can you post a screenshot or file example or something?
Michael Tyler

facebook.com/carvebuddy

-CarveWright CNC
-ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha CNC