Trial Version

An area to upload images of pieces cut using VCarve Pro
Bill S

Trial Version

Post by Bill S »

Hi all,

After having a few problems with my home build I finally got round to cutting some trial pieces, they are cut in MDF using the trial version of V-Carve 3.

Regards

Bill :P
Attachments
Bulls Head.jpg
(310.35 KiB) Downloaded 294 times
Open sign 2.jpg
(286.69 KiB) Downloaded 307 times

dighsx
Vectric Wizard

Post by dighsx »

Looking good Bill. Glad to hear your machine is up and running. I've been down that road a couple of times now.
Take it easy.
Jay (www.cncjay.com)

Bill S

Post by Bill S »

Thanks Jay,

Yes it can get very frustrating at times, Good thing we have these forums to visit.

Bill

CRFultz
Vectric Wizard

Post by CRFultz »

Nice work Bill,
I had alot of ups and downs on my build as well. But when you finally get it done and you start showing your work you get a alot of pride knowing that the machine you built was able to do the work that everyone ohhs and ahws over.
I get alot of...." you built that ? Thats incredible".....aw shucks...no big deal....but we know what it really took to build one..

Your off to a great start...keep us posted on your work and let us know if we can help...
Chuck

dighsx
Vectric Wizard

Post by dighsx »

We should start a gallery of machines. It's always interesting to see what everyone's using. And it gives people a chance to show off a little.

EDIT: I started the "Gallery of Machines' thread here: http://www.vectric.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2913 If you get a chance Bill (and Chuck) post some pics of your machine.
Take it easy.
Jay (www.cncjay.com)

CRFultz
Vectric Wizard

Post by CRFultz »

dighsx wrote:We should start a gallery of machines. It's always interesting to see what everyone's using. And it gives people a chance to show off a little.

EDIT: I started the "Gallery of Machines' thread here: http://www.vectric.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2913 If you get a chance Bill (and Chuck) post some pics of your machine.
Gee I don't know Jay.....i only have a few gazillion pics...I'm not sure if i spare any... :wink:

Good ideal....I'll gather some up

Bill S

Post by Bill S »

Thanks Chuck,

It does feel good when someone else likes your work,

Cheers

Bill