Free Lab's Project: Tic-Tac-Toe

An area to upload images of pieces cut using VCarve Pro
Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: xxx

Free Lab's Project: Tic-Tac-Toe

Post by Stephanie Downing »

Hi Everyone,

This month’s Labs project (courtesy of Beki) is now available for everyone to download, including all of our FREE TRIAL customers!

The simple Tic-Tac-Toe board game is perfect for all ages! The game consists of three parts, the board, the O’s and the X’s as the idea was to cut them out of different coloured corian. The file itself contains fairly basic toolpaths just pockets and profiles!

To download the free project files simply log in to your V&CO account here: https://portal.vectric.com/content/p/TicTacToe

If you're a free trial user, you can now create your own V&CO account by signing up with your e-mail address. This will give you access to all our free trial projects, training video's, upcoming events and more! Sign up here and take the V&CO tour now: https://portal.vectric.com/trialSignUp
Attachments
670x531.jpg

Savannahdan
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Axiom AR8

Re: Free Lab's Project: Tic-Tac-Toe

Post by Savannahdan »

Thank you for another fun project.

Oregon85
Model of CNC Machine: Shark

Post by Oregon85 »

hi I am Douglas and am deaf anyway I just wonder where or what store did I get the Corian board?? Home Depot?? or online??

Thanks Douglas

GeneMpls
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: PRS Buddy48alpha ,4x6' 130w laser, Wazer

Post by GeneMpls »

Corian and it's many variants are normally used for counter tops. It is normally .5" thick and I have gotten it from woodworking shops who have drops [unused scraps] and the cutouts from sink installations. I have also bought .25" which is used a lot for backlit lithograph carvings from ebay and Amazon. It comes in large sheets and [for Corian brand] can only be purchased by 'trained' technicians. Google solid surface material and you will see a lot of it. Good luck, Gene

Rcnewcomb
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: 24x36 GCnC/WinCNC with ATC

Post by Rcnewcomb »

I've purchased Candlestone (similar to Corian) from Candlestone Gifts on eBay.
- Randall Newcomb
10 fingers in, 10 fingers out, another good day in the shop