An area to upload images of pieces cut using VCarve Pro
This sign is made of a piece of wood that I got from a friend. He is a collector of old army trucks. He has a lot of other army stuff. He wanted some kind of sign made from that piece of wood that he could use at his site, so I came up with this design.
The sign is about 17 by 26 inches.
I did a rough cut with a 1/8 end mill and cleaned it up with a 60 degree v-bit. I then painted it with black paint.
He loved it.
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:18 pm
- Location: Skane, Sweden
- Model of CNC Machine: CNC 6040, Vcarve Desktop
I like the rustic Army appearance, Micke!
-ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha CNC
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 3674
- Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:54 am
- Location: Brunswick, GA
- Model of CNC Machine: -CarveWright CNC -ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha
Nice work Mickie. I can see why your friend liked it. Thanks for sharing,
- Vectric Apprentice
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:41 pm
- Location: East TN - USA
- Model of CNC Machine: Shark HD4
Return to VCarve - Gallery
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], sharkcutup and 4 guests