Here you go Mark,
ALL cuts were very conservative as only my third experience using the bits, and the first 2 woods were totally different(River Red Gum and 5A Big Leaf Maple) than this PAD Walnut branch.
Also branches are "Torsion Wood" and can move significantly more than trunk wood. I was also cutting against the grain on both which was the weakest direction of clamping and didn't want branch "rolling" even the slightest bit, as I lost a Walrus model branch once as wood shifted/lifted and a 30degree engraving bit got pulled into wood almost .5" and ruined it.(MAY recut using these longer TBNs after recessing the Walrus in the branch knot)
Roughing done with Drillman1's new .125" longer flute downcut;https://www.ebay.ca/itm/1-8-1250-CARBIDE-2-FLUTE-ENDMILL-DOWN-CUT-SOFT-PLASTIC-WOOD-LONG-FLUTE/152971857621?hash=item239dd54ed5:g:Oq0AAOSwCPdaxW1m:rk:5:pf:0
I stopped the toolpath manually when the depth ring got within a pass of the depthring as model is 1.5" tall(notice the pockets near the Owl's head in the roughing pic).
So finish toolpath was cutting about .6" of material at the Owl's head, and can't tell any difference in finish.
About 10 minutes into the finishing toolpath, I realized I could have cut at (IPS) 1.5,1.5,16K, BUT didn't want to recalc a Max resolution for the .25mmR bit, so manually moved X,Y speed to 1.5IPS to speed up at least the flatter areas.
Remember..I have a welded frame, relatively tight machine....your machine will be different possibly. Should at least give you a baseline for test cuts.
Also if ordering the 3" TBNs...remember to write down the side angle for each bit.