A Fan Of The Paradise Box? How about a Valet Box!

An area to upload images of pieces cut using VCarve Pro
Todd Bailey
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: CraftCNC

A Fan Of The Paradise Box? How about a Valet Box!

Post by Todd Bailey »

We know a pile of you out there have made many of the Free Vectric Projects Of The Month. The Paradise Box is a favorite not only because it is a great first project to get you started with your Vectric Software and new CNC but it's just a great overall project to make and use.

Many of you have actually taken the original plans for the box and made it your own by modifying the original design to fit your needs or even a new purpose.

Over here at Design&Make, we did just that. Using inspiration for the Paradise Box plans we have created a brand new Gentleman's Valet Box and have taken the time to share the cut files with you. Well to honest not just share but give you the new files for free. In true Design & Make fashion we wanted to make sure you could hack it to fit your own needs. The Free Download gives you all of the 2D vectors and some example tooling to get you the parts to make the box... but with the added information so you can add whatever you like to it to "Make It Your Own". By simply adding some of the free content you get with your Vectric Software, maybe something you have downloaded from Design&Make or even a bit of fresh VCarving just to make it extra special.

Have a look and see what you think... and if you make one why not share it here, we would love to see it!

Link to the official download page - https://release.vectric.com/gentlemans-valet-box/

From the link above you can download the plans and watch a video to get you going!

Enjoy!
Attachments
Video for you to watch!
Video for you to watch!
------------------------------------
Todd Bailey | Design and Make
DesignAndMake.com

mtylerfl
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: -CarveWright CNC -ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha

Re: A Fan Of The Paradise Box? How about a Valet Box!

Post by mtylerfl »

I'm looking forward to seeing more inspiring and creative versions of this project!
Michael Tyler

facebook.com/carvebuddy

-CarveWright CNC
-ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha CNC

llwood
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Legacy Maverick

Post by llwood »

Wow. Cool. I look forward to trying it!

Savannahdan
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Axiom AR8

Post by Savannahdan »

Thank you for the plans. I'm getting the needed electrical updates to my shop and should have the cnc router back online shortly. This will definitely be one of the projects I'll make.

Todd Bailey
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: CraftCNC

Post by Todd Bailey »

Thanks for the great comments!

If you do download and make it your own... please post a finished pic here. We would love to see it!!!

Thanks again!
------------------------------------
Todd Bailey | Design and Make
DesignAndMake.com