An area to upload images of pieces cut using VCarve Pro
Added some Rockler clamps and T tracks to my CNC today. Also milled the MDF board down to get true flat Z axis. Took me about a year of using my CNC to figure out how i wanted to design the clamp system - it is simple but it will serve my needs. Hope someone else gets inspiration from this.
- Vectric Apprentice
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:07 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: OX Openbuilds
Looks similar to my setup. I see you scribed lines in the X direction to help orient your work, good idea!
Mark's Wood Chips
- Vectric Craftsman
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:36 pm
- Location: Hubertus, WI 53033
- Model of CNC Machine: PDJ Pilot Pro
Return to VCarve - Gallery
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests