Gravograph IS600 problem.

This forum is for requests and queries about machine tool support for Vectric Products
gravoprof

Gravograph IS600 problem.

Post by gravoprof »

Hi! I have problem using Vectric products with my IS 600 machine. There is a ''INSTRUCTION Z ??? '' error on machine display. This error mean's that data not right to machine. I try VCarve pro, Cut 2d and Cut 3d. Always the same problem. Any experiences with this problem? Is anyone use Vectric products with IS600, IS700 or IS800 machine? They all use same driver box. Hope, that someone can help me?

Greolt
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: UCCNC Router, Plasma, Laser

Re: Gravograph IS600 problem.

Post by Greolt »

I looked at the PP but I have no knowledge of the Gravograph code requirements.

Mark at Vectric is the man to talk to regarding PPs. Send an email to support.

It is now the middle of the night there, so may need to give them time to reply.

Greg

Mark
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: CNC Shark, ShopBot, Roland PNC3000

Post by Mark »

Hello gravoprof,

I am afraid that not all Gravograph machines can be driven by third party CAM software.
The latest models of Gravograph machines have had a firmware "upgrade" that encrypts
the code.
If your machine has the latest firmware, you would need to "downgrade" the firmware
to a version that does not encrypt the code.

I hope that this helps.

Mark.

gravoprof

Post by gravoprof »

Thank's for answers. I' m not sure that I can find any gravograph firmware download link for older version :( Here is a same firmware what I have 2.2 http://www.gravograph.no/default.asp?br ... &s=teknisk I have IS400 machine too and I try, VCarve pro working great ,although this is much newer machine with firmware 2.4 Can anyone help, what firmware working with IS 600,700, or 800 with cn 94 control board?