This forum is for requests and queries about machine tool support for Vectric Products
I'm working on a post that will work better in the OpenBuilds ecosystem. Currently I have a thread on their forum detailing what changes need to be made to the stock grbl post that Vectric provides. Instead of outlining the changes that need to be made, I'm wondering if there are any issues with me making my custom file available for download.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:32 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: Modified OpenBuilds Workbee 1510
Personally, I would love to see if it would help my post-processing. I am using Aspire and have yet to find a workable solution to get onto my Leads 1010. Any chance I could mooch off you?
Thanks in advance, Stumpy
- Vectric Apprentice
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 8:25 pm
- Location: Grand Prairie, Texas
- Model of CNC Machine: OpenBuilds Lead 1010
Return to Post Processors
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest