Mach3

This forum is for requests and queries about machine tool support for Vectric Products
JMD
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: Probotix GX2525 with rotary

Mach3

Post by JMD »

Shop computer crashed. Have been thinking of getting Mach3 roe some time. Now might be that time. Just a little worried. Can someone tell me about setting it up for a CNC Shark Pro? I am not all that good at setting up things like that and was just wondering how hard it was. Have dons some research, but would like to hear from someone who has done it. Hope this makes sense and is posted in the proper place.
Thank you.
John

Leo
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 1300 x 1300 x 254 Chinese Made

Re: Mach3

Post by Leo »

I don't know how to set it up. There are lots of people that do. Youtube has some GREAT tutorials on that very subject.

I switched my machine over to Mach3 and I love it.
Imagine the Possibilities of a Creative mind, combined with the functionality of CNC

sailfl
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: MechMate

Post by sailfl »

Go to the Mach forum and there are manuals. But the place to get you questions answered is at the Mach forum.

daniellyall
Model of CNC Machine: emco pc mill 30 1200 x 2400 x 200 router

Post by daniellyall »

as long as you know what port and pin goes to what it is realy easy to do, if you dont you will need to find out what pin goes to what it should be numbered on your bob. port number is 1 unles you have two bobs then the port number will be 1 or 2.
ask this on mach3 forum and cnczone forum ask if any one has done what you wont to do.