Post Processors for Centurion

This forum is for requests and queries about machine tool support for Vectric Products
fourxfour2

Post Processors for Centurion

Post by fourxfour2 »

Great program..the Vcarve is great ,I'm having lots of fun with it..(so is my wife)
I'm not much of a typer so Writing on the fourmsI do't do much of.. I like to read...and there is a lot of great reading on this fourm!!!!
I also have a Milltronics with a Centurion V controller would like to use V carve on it also but I don' see a Post Processor for it...If any one can help...It would be great!!!!!

Tony Mac
Vectric Alumni

Post by Tony Mac »

Hi fourxfour2,

Thanks for the positive feedback about the software.

Looking on the Milltronics' web site and it appears that the Centurion CNC system runs
using standard G and M Codes. You should be able to save toolpaths using the default
GCode postprocessors available in all the software products.

Remember that the Trial versions of the software will save toolaths for the Evaluation
files so you can test the output on your machine.

Let us know if you need assistance or have any questions.

Tony

fourxfour2

Post by fourxfour2 »

Thanks Tony for the reply....The file I have added is a post off of a nother program....I Just can't seam to find anything to read it......I am working on a project for the mill using Vcarve so I may still be asking for help, If I cant find the right post processor to use........

I bought Vcarve acouple of week ago for my Router I built...And I am still very impressed with it.....Would just like to use it on the mill also...
Thanks Again
Dave

I've tried to add the file but the forum doesn't like extenstions 89 or .pst
Tony Is it okay to send it pm to you???

fourxfour2

Post by fourxfour2 »

Tony I did find out the file extension is EXT if this
helps....
Thanks again
Dave