multicam

This forum is for requests and queries about machine tool support for Vectric Products
jister

multicam

Post by jister »

Hi, Is there anyone with aMulticam metric pp,i am using winp-nc,with a Muticam output
The Multicam company supports only Muticam router owners.

arjen

NSchlee
Vectric Craftsman

Post by NSchlee »

arjen,

There is a Multicam Metric PP included with VCarve Pro. I use on my MC Pro 102, works great, with the exception of NOT supporting a tool changer.

Neal

Tony Mac
Vectric Alumni

Post by Tony Mac »

Arjen,

We do have metric postp's for the MultiCAM and I thought you had copies of these?

Please e-mail details of what you need to - support@vectric.com

Neal,

If you send us a sample toolpath and any associated information that show what's needed
to run the ATC on your machine, we can take a look at modifying the postp.

Tony

NSchlee
Vectric Craftsman

Post by NSchlee »

Tony,

Our Multicam does not have an ATC per se, but it does have 2 Z's that can operate together or as 2 seperate Z's using 2 different tools. We also use Enroute, it offers a ATC setup dialog box for the number of and type of tools, then the post will output the toolpaths & tools as long as they are spec'd in the ATC's setup. I could send you a mm .plt file with the tool change info using Enroute's PP, if this would help.

Neal

NSchlee
Vectric Craftsman

Post by NSchlee »

Tony, Thanks for the great support, the new Multicam ATC Post has been working great on our machine.

Vectric Rocks!

Neal