Necesito AYUDA POR FAVOR

Topics related to wrapped rotary machining in Aspire or VCarve Pro
Humberto Ruiz
Model of CNC Machine: Auto construita, 4 ejes 1200mm, mach3

Necesito AYUDA POR FAVOR

Post by Humberto Ruiz »

Yo estoy tratando de hacer este modelo con el postprocesor Mach2/3WrapX2A ATC (mm) y cuando voy a salvarlo me sale esta informacion en grados, quisiera saber si esos grados me sirven para el motor runing y que tipo de formula ho operazione debo hacer para cambiar los valores del enrollado en el motor running, osea no se que quiere decir esta informacion , para cargarlo en el mache3. Gracias.
Attachments
Por favor necesito informacion sobre esto.
Por favor necesito informacion sobre esto.

Leo
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 1300 x 1300 x 254 Chinese Made

Re: Necesito AYUDA POR FAVOR

Post by Leo »

Translated:

I am trying to make this model with the PostProcessor Mach2/3WrapX2A ATC (mm) and when I am going to save it I get this information in degrees, I would like to know if those degrees serve me for the running engine and what kind of formula ho operazione I must do to change the values of the roll in the running engine, I mean I don't know what this information means, to load it in the mache3. Thank.
Imagine the Possibilities of a Creative mind, combined with the functionality of CNC

Rcnewcomb
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: 24x36 GCnC/WinCNC with ATC

Re: Necesito AYUDA POR FAVOR

Post by Rcnewcomb »

No, eso no es correcto. Parece que el trabajo se configuró para A paralelo al eje X, pero ahora está intentando dar salida para A paralelo al eje Y.
Además, siempre debes poner tu Z en el centro del cilindro.

No, that is not correct. It looks like the job was set up for A parallel to the X axis, but now you are trying to output for A parallel to the Y axis.
Also, you should always set your Z to the center of the cylinder
- Randall Newcomb
10 fingers in, 10 fingers out, another good day in the shop