Problem with rotary help me please

Topics related to wrapped rotary machining in Aspire or VCarve Pro
bbreaker

Problem with rotary help me please

Post by bbreaker »

Hi, I've got a big problem, i explain, my indexer work in jog mode with mach3, when i send gcode from aspire 3 in raster, all was ok , z level and start from x start to x end of my stock but after two or three back and forth, the a axis turn and make spiral over my stock 3 times and continue with back en forth an again and again if i use radial machining all work great and i've got the same problem with optiised raster.
tank's

kilrabit
Vectric Wizard

Re: Problem with rotary help me please

Post by kilrabit »

If you are running Mach3, uncheck the 360 rollover box in the General Config section of the drop down menu.

Roy
Attachments
Capture.PNG

bbreaker

Post by bbreaker »

Thank you Roy, i've seen my shop computer from vnc now and i've the 360 rollover cheked, i make a try this afternoon.
Michel

bbreaker

Post by bbreaker »

Good news, i've seen it's not a big problem, i've made change in motor tunning in mach 3 and all work's fine i've got an oher problem i sent pictures later with a question

bbreaker

Post by bbreaker »

some pictures of my indexer and first test, my question is "it is possible to make rounding with continuous rotate in aspire ?" because i use CNCwrapper for rounding and Aspire for rope and flute and if i make the right value in aspire it don't make a full turn in preview and mach3 i have to indicate the finish stock round in the post.

for information i've got my indexer monted on my x travel and i use Y2A post.

thank's
Attachments
fluting test
fluting test
rope test
rope test
18052011113.jpg
18052011114.jpg
18052011115.jpg
18052011116.jpg