Discussions and examples relating to the Design & Make projects for Aspire

Moderator: Todd Bailey

BobA
Model of CNC Machine: Camtech
Location: Nanaimo, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Design and Carve Marine Scenes

Post by BobA »

Hello Everyone:

I've been wondering (hoping) that there might be some talk of a marine (ocean/sea life) design and carve series. Has anyone ever heard any discussion along these lines? I've been thinking that we have a lot of coastline in North America and it might be something to consider for future series. Your thoughts?

Bob

DDWALKER
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: Homemade-Running Mach3

Re: Design and Carve Marine Scenes

Post by DDWALKER »

Hey Bob,

I am not part of the Vectric team but I have been working on something similar for an Aquarium theme.

-David
Attachments
Sample_Aquarium_Scene.jpg

JamesB
Vectric Alumni
Model of CNC Machine: Exel CNC SL60/90 Pro

Post by JamesB »

Hi Bob,

thanks for the suggestion for the Design and Carve series. We have been asked about variations on this and it is in our list of things to consider. We are planning to look at the whole Design and Carve offering and see how best to update it. No firm dates to do that but hopefully we'll review in the next few months and decide what direction it will take for the future then.

Regards,
James

BobA
Model of CNC Machine: Camtech
Location: Nanaimo, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Post by BobA »

Thanks to both of you! That's a beautiful aquarium scene with a highly detailed fish. Love it!

And James, I'm really glad to see that you have the marine scene(s) under consideration. I think there's already a good start with some of the models you have available already. Speaking for myself, I'd purchase the offering immediately:-)!

Bob